Starting a business can be overwhelming. This means that you likely have an abundance of questions that often get topped off with a bunch of generic answers.
Generic answers are helpful because they do lay a solid foundation. Yet even still, generic answers probably won’t solve any of the real problems that you are likely to have along the way.
In order to form a process that fits your unique vision, you must ask the right questions and even more importantly, ask the right people.
Ask Our People Anything
Project 3810 is a business incubator that serves the needs of entrepreneurs starting new ventures as well as early-stage companies that may be facing struggles in today’s climate.
Project 3810 offers several opportunities to gain knowledge and connect with others in the entrepreneurial world. One of which is the opportunity to work with & learn from our own fearless leader Vicki Langford.
Vicki is the VP and CFO of Resonance Inc., as well as Founder & CEO of Project 3810 where she coaches and accelerates a new era of business leaders.
Vicki shares tips, tools, and tricks from her 30 years in business. Focusing on both the personal and professional, she aims to make your business more successful and enjoyable.
Read More About Vicki Here.
There are countless ways to learn these days. From the Ivy Leagues to personal coaching, to Google University there’s no shortage of information.
Yet, not all good information is good information and not everyone learns the same way.
At Project 3810 Vicki likes to focus on the personal and the professional in a fun, personalized 1-1 coaching environment.
Personal coaching environments offer so many benefits compared to more generalized group coaching sessions.
Group coaching is quite popular, occasionally free, but also typically pretty basic. These group settings can have a lot of buzz around them, which can just take you and your vision out of the spotlight.
You may get some answers that you like, but probably not as deep and personalized as you actually need.
In general group training tends to be very broad and cover generic ideas & theories. So this means that in order to get more valuable, actionable, guidance that pertains specifically to your business you’ll need to go to an expert directly.
Learning from a coach 1-1 gives opportunities for you to come up with your own answers with the help of your coach.
A coach won’t give you the answers, but help lead you to them.
In group settings, it’s less likely that you will be led to form your own answers, you may be handed the answers but that doesn’t mean they fit specifically to your situation.
Benefits of Personalized Business Coaching
-Helps you take meaningful actions to reach the goals you really want
-Encourages you to gain control of the type of life you want your business to support
-Assists you in preparing a strategy & financial plan to optimize your success
-Access to a community of like minded business owners & entrepreneurs
-Offers a structured environment that can help accelerate your business growth
-Provides opportunity to get constructive, unbiased, and honest feedback.
-Space to add new perspectives to your professional & personal life
-Provides structure & accountability
-Encourages continuous improvement
– It’s like a boss that’s invested in YOUR success
Think you may be interested in our Incubation & Coaching Services?
Want to know more about Vicki?
Ready to get started?
Contact Us to learn more!
One word that has been used a lot in 2020 was “unprecedented”, which last year absolutely was in many ways.
Presented with a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic, intense social division, expansive economic strain, and a deep desire for change, it’s safe to say that we are all eager to move on towards a brighter future.
Plus, as businesses across the globe aim to innovate and adapt to these new challenges, we have been pushed to change the way that we work entirely as well.
Though through it all, we have learned and grown so much.
We have learned to effectively work together even while separated, we’ve rearranged our priorities to be more productive and more fulfilled, and brands have grown more innovative in their solutions to a vast array of challenges.
Yet even with infinite innovation, challenges will always remain in the world of business. This is why it’s more important than ever that we work together.
As more and more people start to nurture and grow entrepreneurial ideas, the need for support and community grows as well.
Coworking spaces, mentorship arrangements, and incubation programs are known to be super beneficial communities for growing your business successfully, plus they are pretty fun too.
How a Professional Community Can Make Starting Your Business More Fun & Effective
- Provides the opportunity to collaborate: Having a group that you can reach in order to discuss challenges, work towards solutions, and create impactful projects can help you move forward faster and more effectively.
- Gives you the feeling of being part of a team: Starting and scaling a business can be lonely at times, so having a group that you can connect with is priceless.
- Adds productive socializing into your working week: Word of mouth is still the best marketing tool around. Whether attending an incubator event or working in coworking spaces, this type of community can offer valuable networking and socializing time to your schedule.
- Access to Extra Brain Power: Being within a community that’s filled with like-minded individuals that are eager to connect and bounce ideas around can boost your success potential in unbelievable ways.
- Provides the opportunity to establish new relationships: When working as an entrepreneur or solopreneur it’s easy to stay in your own little bubble. Causing us to miss out on lasting connections. This is why having a community that can challenge you to grow both personally and professionally is so important.
- Gives you other people to celebrate your wins with: Lonely success is still a success. Though honestly, it just feels better to have people celebrate your successes with you.
Professional communities like co-working spaces, coaching programs, collaborative environments, and incubator programs offer us the chance to grow our professional and personal lives cohesively.
“Business and personal successes are really very intertwined and the things that make us successful in one, also make us successful in the other.” – Vicki Langford, Director Project 3810