Project 3810 Office Building is the perfect location for your business.
The decision to move your business to a new location involves a investment in your time as well. You want your business to not loose productivity and be able to get back to business right away.
Time spent setting up all the utilities and internet services so your business can operate isn’t time spent generating revenue.
In addition, it takes time each month to make sure all those overhead bills get paid. Cutting checks to each provider and avoiding late fees takes being organized and scheduled. This is not a revenue generating activity. Its a cost of doing business. Plus how do you effectively budget when you aren’t exactly sure what those utilities bills are going to run? Don’t get caught being surprised by an unexpectedly high utility bill.
Focus on growing your business. Pay one bill that includes all the standard overhead items you need, plus many extras that our space offers. Our rates are one price for everything.
Here’s what your one monthly bill affords you:
* OGE – electricity
* ONG – gas
* City of OKC Water – Water and sewer
* WCA Trash Service – Commercial weekly trash service
* Cox Telephone
* Cox High Speed Internet (wifi and lan)
* Comtec Alarm monitoring – 24/7 monitored alarm, controlled access
* RK Black Richo Color Printer – .15 cents each
* Fax machine – shared inbound and outbound for your convenience.
* Professionally cleaned common areas
* Parks coffee service
* Self-Serve Jura Espresso and Coffee machine
* Event center space for up to 200 people
* 3 Conference/Meeting rooms – sit 6 to 15
* Plenty of free parking