IDEA – $49 a month (Virtual – business address and access to events)
While in the idea phase your focus is on flushing out your concepts, your story, researching your market and competition, rough sketching of product, design, costs, revenue, expenses. Goal is to determine if your project is financially viable. This time is a life saver later on. It’s important to get honest and real about cash flow and growth stages.
CONCEPT – $99 a month (24/7 access coworking)
In the concept phase, you are going to really work on the business plan pieces. Start reaching out to vendors and get sample pieces. Goal is to be ready to pitch. Flush out the numbers and identify your market and your customers.
DESIGN – $149 a month (dedicated desk w/storage in coworking space)
Design phase is all about tweaking your product, process and people. Making an actual working unit really helps you determine where to improve – to add or take away. It also helps you understand your bill of materials and production processes to be able to scale. If you are going to outsource manufacturing then this helps you clearly determine product features and design. You might have to do multiple prototypes until you find the versions you are ready to move on to the next step.
DEPLOY – $299 a month (dedicated private office, approx 150 sq ft)
Suite B, G, H, I, or J – first come, first choice.
Implementation and execution is the name of the game.
Member Benefits for Everyone
- Free access to BOSS events – 1 each month
- Weekly BOSS Boards – Peers helping peers
- Private Facebook Group to use as a resource and hotline
- Utilities – Electricity, Gas, Water, Sewer, Trash
- High-speed Internet
- Free local calling
- Janitorial – cleaning and supplies in common areas, bathrooms, break room
- Parks coffee
- Drinking Water
- Paper Recycling
- Business address for mail and packages
- Access to laser color copier (scan/copy/network printing)
- Eat-in kitchen/break room
- Shared conference and meeting areas
- Basic IT Connectivity Support
Disclaimer: Any business can utilize any of the levels regardless of the actual point in the development process you’re in. It all boils down to what your business needs.